In this tutorial you will learn how to work with Entity framework Core with Asp.net Core MVC, you can build an ASP.NET Core MVC application that performs basic data access using Entity Framework Core.
- Visual Studio 2017 or later with these workloads
- .NET Core cross-platform development
- ASP.NET and web development
- .NET Core 2.1 SDK.
Here are the things we learn in Entity Framework Core
- Code First Approach in Entity Framework Core
- Database First Approach in Entity Framework Core
- Connection String