How to implement Social Media Marketing Best Strategy
We all know that Social media marketing is the most powerful way to create awareness about any professional service, products, and that social awareness eventually converts into sale.
So, How to implement social media in your website to get the best result? Here are some thoughts that may be helpful for your business.
In today's business world Social media marketing
is the key of success.
Now before we start talking about social media marketing, we want you to understand the goal of your business, and there are thousands of agencies may approach you to get your social media marketing done, whom should you select? Because there are costs involve when you hire a professional or an agency! So, as a small business owner you need to be very careful before spending money on business, and think of below possibilities.
- Can you start social media marketing for your own business? Can you invest 2-3 hours daily?
- Can you identify which are the social media would be most effective for your products, business and service
- Can you create some nice images, content (and video if possible) presentation for your business promotion?
- Do you have basic knowledge using internet and social media sites?
If your answer is yes, then you may not require anyone to start with your social media marketing,
you can do it yourself with some free help from site like us.
But, if you think you cannot handle above regular task, then you need some professional help.
What brings you success in Social Media Marketing?
Each time you post something on social media, you must have some goal to achieve, so setting up a successful social media strategy
is very important.
Here are few points you should consider
- Keep your image size ideal, not too big or too small, the 400x600 and 500x300 pixel works best for most of the product and get perfectly fit in any screen.
- Post one message at a time on each image, so the message will have better readability, and viewer will tend to click more.
- What are you trying to get through each post on social media marketing? Create your content accordingly, think what would the right content (images, video, write-up) to draw their attention.
- Which social media your target audience uses the most? Every social media may not be appropriate for your product or service.
A post with right strategy can gain 40% more response than casual post, as per study Monday Morning is perfect time to publish any important post on social media.
Best social media marketing sites for business promotion
Here are the top social media sites
- Social media marketing on Google+
- Social media marketing on Facebook
- Social media marketing on Linkedin
- Social media marketing on Pininterest
- Social media marketing on Stumbleupon
- Social media marketing on Flipboard
- Social media marketing on Instagram
- Social media marketing on Twitter
- Social media marketing on Reddit
- Social media marketing on Digg
- Social media marketing on Tumblr
Whenever you think of sharing on social media, you should try to share your content in all above social media sites, each site work differently and they have different approach to reach intended user base.
Social Sharing Approach
Here are few tips for social sharing approach
- Don't forget to set social sharing icon button on your webpage, like the way we have set on this page, this will help your reader to share the page on their social media.
- Set the right metadata for your web page with appropriate image, so when someone share your page on any social media, that image will appear on their post with the appropriate message and picture.
Here is an example
<meta property="og:image" content="http://www.yourwebsite.com/images/socialmediamarketing.jpg" />
- Always write some nice one line message with your post so that will appeal to viewer to share further. Like here we write "If you like this article please share on your social media"