- No previous coding experience is necessary to learn this course!
- You can setup free editor on any computer, but for advance features we recommend to setup Node on your local machine
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS would be an advantage, but not mandatory! We provide a 5-minutes HTML and CSS crash course.
- Declaring variable and assigning values
- Writing a simple function and calling in button click
- Writing function with parameter calling function from another function
- String concatenation, split, finding index, replace etc and some built-in functions
- different ways to form date and time
Chapter #4 : If-Else, Switch case, Loops
- How to write conditional logic using if else
- Write switch case, setting default values, break, combine etc.
- For-each loop example, looping through array etc
- JSON data structure introduction
- JQuery Introduction
- How to use JQuery with few examples
- Angular JS introduction
- Node JS Introduction
- TypeScript Introduction